Senior Android Developer
Our vision is to provide independent food and beverage business owners and their teams with technology they love.
Nobly is a tablet POS and Management Software for small and medium merchants from the hospitality industry: restaurateurs, bar and coffee shop owners. Merchants rely on Nobly POS to manage inventory and employees, gather business insights with dozens of powerful reports, set up loyalty schemes, take credit card payments, integrate with third-party apps and more. We help hospitality businesses make informed decisions about their company by providing them with new and intelligent technology.
We are a fast-growing international team of ~70 with offices in London, Austin, Montevideo and Melbourne. Nobly has doubled in size over the past 12 months and is on track to continue on this solid growth trend.
We are looking for a seasoned Android Developer that can join a fast paced team and assist towards achieving a highly challenging goal, phase 1 of a new product.
You will be a software developer in a team building an Android app from scratch, whilst leveraging the experience and expertise available in the organization.
You will be confident and you will add value independently whilst collaborating with the scrum team. You will use your experience to deliver a high quality product in record time!
You will add value from day one in the job.
What you will do:
-Design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform.
-Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
-Bug fixing and improving application performance.
-Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 4+ years experience writing Android apps. We code in native languages.
- Experience with Android design principles.
- BS/BA or MS degree in Computer Science, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Competitive remuneration
- Great offices with a teach team doing what they love- creating technology that makes impact
- International career opportunities
- Fast-paced environment that enables fast learning and professional growth
- We play football every week ...twice
- English tuition